Personal Information We Collect
We collect two categories of information:
● Information You Provide.
● Information Automatically Collected.
Information You Provide.
Account Creation. When you create a user account, we may ask to collect personal information like your name, email address, and/or phone number. We may collect payment information.
Communications with Us. We may collect your email address, phone number, mailing address, your company’s mailing address, phone number and tax identification number when you request information about our Services, register for our newsletter, request customer or technical support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us. If you sign-in using your crypto wallet, we associate your Nxyz account with that wallet id.
Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide personal information.
Information Collected Automatically.
We collect this information to provide the Services and improve them in order to continue to build a great product for our customers.
Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services.
This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, location information, referrer, user settings, cookie identifiers, browser type and version, operating system or device. Information we collect may be associated with your accounts and the devices you use to access your accounts.
In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types of API methods you use, and the frequency and duration of your activities.
Aggregated and De-identified Information.
How We Use Your Information
Information we collect through Technologies fall into the following general use categories:
● Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services that are required to identify irregular usage behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to use the Services.
● Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including to help us understand how our users use the Services.
● Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences.
We use your information to provide you with the Services and to continuously improve them. This means we use your information, for example, to:
● Develop, operate, improve, enhance, deliver, maintain and support our Services.
● Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services.
● Communicate with you about your account, our Services and policy changes.
● Enable you to share content with others.
● Analyze your usage of our Services so that we can find ways to make your experience better.
● Protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity.
● Undertake research for technological development.
● Enforce our terms and policies.
● Comply with our legal obligations, protect your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good. For example, to assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
● Use your information for other purposes you consent to or are disclosed to you when you provide the information.
How Your Information May Be Shared
We do not and never have sold users’ personal information. We may share your personal information in the following ways:
With Service Providers. These providers perform services on our behalf and include:
● IT and related services
● Payment processors
● Analytics providers
● Customer service providers
● Vendors to support the provision of the Services
With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent or as directed by you. For example, we may share content you direct us to share.
With Third Parties to Protect Us or Others We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may share some information, such as a list of Nxyz customers, in connection with a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider.
Third Party Services
The Services may contain links to other websites and applications. In addition, we may have a presence on third party blogs, forums, and social media pages. We are not responsible for your interactions on these websites and applications, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
You have certain choices about personal information stored in our Platform. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described below. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our Services and for other legal purposes as described above. If you opt out, certain services may not work as expected.
If you receive an advertising or marketing email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving such emails.
Your Privacy Rights:
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
● Access Personal Data about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive or have your electronic Personal Data transferred to another party.
● Request correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update personal information stored for your account, or for data we do not control, we may refer you to the controller who is able to make the correction.
● Request deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. Subject to applicable law, you may request that Nxyz delete information stored about you that is stored in our systems. However, if your data has been extracted from an external cloud-based service provider (e.g., G Suite, Office 365, Slack, etc.), the data will still be present in the cloud-based service provider’s system. To have this data deleted, contact the cloud-based service provider who hosts the data.
● Request restriction of or object to processing of your personal information, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please log into your account, or contact us as detailed below. We will process such requests without undue delay and in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will verify your request by asking you to send it from the email address associated with your account or to provide information necessary to verify your account.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent. To designate an authorized agent to exercise choices on your behalf, please select an agent registered with the Secretary of State of your state of residence and provide evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. We do not discriminate based on the exercise of any privacy rights that you might have.
We retain all information we automatically collect about you, such as your usage of Nxyz’s Services, to provide you the service and related analytics until you delete them from your account or delete your account, unless otherwise required by law.
We retain other information you provide to us, such as your log-in and payment credentials, only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, comply with applicable laws, comply with audits, and enforce our Terms of Service.
You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well.
Security of Your Information
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an e-mail to you.
If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Sites and subsequently we will delete that information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.
If you have any questions or if you wish to submit a request to exercise your rights, please contact us at:
100 View St, Suite 102 Mountain View, CA 94041